jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

You won't fool the children of the revolution



The one bad thing about blogging with photos is that you notice all the things you forgot to do in the morning... sorry about the shiny nose. I stayed round a friends house last night so this outfit is the product of a few things chucked into a bag. Hopefully it didn't suffer to much. Today -as per usual- I attended 6th form but on the plus side I only had two lessons so I was able to do a bit of shopping mid-afternoon. Only bought a few thing though, this necklace, a birthday card and that mood ring (couldn't resist. Apparently I was feeling excited during this photo). Can't really afford to spend lavishly with Mother's Day looming. 

As you can tell the whole collar trend has really influenced me. I really like how edgy it looks and it looks rather classy, win  win. 

Shirt With Cut Sleeves: DIY + my mums 
Cardigan: Topshop
Trousers: Zara Basics
Necklace: H&M
Watch: Gift
Bangle: Gift
Mood Ring: British Heart Foundation

x


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario