domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Why don't you open up we'll talk, I am ready, I am ready for a fall




This was the outfit I wore to take my Mum out for Mother's Day. She's not the sort that likes gifts much, she'll except them but she won't use them. So instead of getting her something she doesn't need I always take her out, my treat. Today we went to KFC, a pretty well establish fast food restaurant, and by golly did I miss it. I was 12 the last time I felt the spice of a popcorn chicken tantalise my taste buds and I can tell you  the next bite it was worth the 5 year wait. After KFC and I rekindled our love we went to see "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" which is now my favourite film of all time. Most scenes had the whole cinema in fits of laughter but others had us in floods of tears. It was an emotional roller-coaster but it was well worth the ticket.  I would definitely recommend seeing it, if not for the refreshing story line, then for the best cast ever put together. Literally every single actor starring in the film has one with an award for something. 

Anyway, back to fashion. this dress has a pleated skirt, which doesn't seem to be showing up very well on camera (it is there though, trust). I bought it quite a while back because of its versatility, you can were it on a normal day out dressed down with a knit cardi, or on a girly one with a pair of heels. A day to night job. 

Dress: Newlook Sale 
Necklaces: H&M
Bag: Vintage
Coat: Newlook

x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario