domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

Haul #1





If you're a keen reader of my blog you'd already know that I went shopping today. I thought I'd give you a little insight into all the beauty goodies I bought as I've yet to do a real beauty post on here. The foundation I bought was rather expensive but I thought it may be worth it, keep you posted on that one.

 Not sure if this happens to anyone else but all of the key pieces to my beauty regime run out at the same time, leaving me in a rather difficult financial situation. Do I A stop washing my face etc or B break the bank... times are hard! As you can tell I went for the latter. But oh well my regime will live to see another day.

Maroon Clutch: Thrifted
Black and Nude Clutch: Newlook £7.99
Foundation: £26.50
Rimmel Stuff: 3 for 2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario