miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

The beauty in the bust

So here I am in my friends computer room writing another pointless post but I have an excuse! I had a mini epiphany today. I've always wondered why boobs are so attractive to males (and lesbians), it just seems so odd to me, I mean they literally look like sacks of lard. However, A-level psychology always forces me to look at every possible cause, even considering the most simplistic possibilities. So it dawned on me, they are a visual representation of the females ability to feed offspring and provide for their young. Cavemen saw a voluptuous woman and thought "she can give my children nutrients" which has obviously been passed down from one generation to the next. Sorry, this does sound really gross but I just find it fascinating how everything, even an opinion can somehow be rooted back to an evolutionary/psychological function. 
  
x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario