jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

If you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones



This outfit was worn to school and a friend's music recital (which she totally rocked btw). It needed to be smart (silly 6th form dress code) yet going outish, hopefully I achieved a happy medium. 
I'm loving the whole gold chocker trend at the moment but, like most people, I don't really enjoy following trends exactly as they come. So I buy items that add my own twist, hence the white and gold pattern. Another trend which I don't particular like straight off the barrel is leopard print, it's too... over done? Personally I think it's lost its class (no offence intended). However, I do really like leopard print flats, their not too obvious. That's always a really good move, if you don't like a trend very much but you like it in small doses, try a shoe or nail polish version. 

Shirt: ESPIRIT
Jumper: Newlook Genertation (they actually do some alright stuff! Take a look)
Leather like Pleated Skirt: Boutique
Shoes: Claires Sale 
Necklace: Charity Shop
Bracelet: Gift
Watch: Gift
Belt: Hand me down 

x


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario