martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me!


I went to Costa today (other coffee shops are available ;)) with my besties and I realised just how much I'm going to miss them. Universities looming so of course we're splitting up, going our separate ways... well for now anyway. I can literally talk to them about anything though (I'm sure you understand) and the prospect of not being able to see them straight after a tragic event is quite frightening. Aaahh, guess it's time to prepare for miss independent.  
Reckon I look a bit like a pirate wench in this outfit, hence the random title. 

Shirt: (now ruined by paint) Primark
Waistcoat: Thrifted
Skirt: Primark
Tights: ?
Shoes: New Look

Good luck with your next step in life!
Love, 
Tam 
xxx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario