lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

It's the thing in life I regret the most, leaving you standing there


Today I came to the realisation that healthy eating is very important. For lent I decided to give up all things unhealthy, I know, it's a pretty big ask, perhaps it's even impossible. Conversely I pursued and within a day already felt more alert and raring to go, it was definitely showing effects. All from cutting out the chocolates and crisps from my diet! Yesterday however, was a major set back I had two nutella crammed pancakes, numerous slice of pizza and a tantelising Mexican hot chocolate, no regrets. But today (yes you guessed it) I feel like utter crap, yes I'm back to my lethargic, hardly awake self. Lesson learnt people; eat crap, feel crap. 

Denim Jacket: I got it from ma mamma 
Knitted sleeveless jumper: Internationale 
Vest: New Look
Leather like Skirt: Boutique 
Tights: Probably ASDA
Ballet Pumps: Claires sale 
Necklace: Thrifted
Bangle: Gift

Hugs and kisses,
Tam
xxx

Ps. Does anyone have any tips on keeping strong during diets? I could use some!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario