miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

Follow me down to the red oak tree


Heyyy,
For lent I'm not really giving anything up but I'm going to try and start exercising, which is harder than it sounds. I'm really not a fan of the whole rapid heart beat thing, but we'll see how this goes! What are you giving up for lent? Before you say chocolate,I tried that a couple of years back and it's torture, don't put yourself through it! On a more topical note, today I heard about a really tragic death, a boy who used to got to my school unfortunately died in a car crash. He was so young so it seems impossible! But it just goes to show how fragile life is. All my thoughts go to Ben Wesley's family and friends, may he rest in peace.

Jumper: New Look
Shirt: Mum's Wardrobe
Skirt: Zara
Tights: Asda
Shoes: River Island
Belt: Vintage baabbbyy

Live life to the fullest, 
Tam 
xxx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario