lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

Style Icon: #5 Shenae Grimes



Yo!

With the new series rekindling my love for 90210 (it's so addictive right?!) it's no surprise that I have noticed Annie's incredible style, both on-screen and off-screen. She showcases both class and boho chique which is rather hard to master, so hats off to her! And I think I've cracked the secret, she seems to tousle her hair to give a relaxed feel, whilst wearing classy and fashionable pieces, giving everything she wears a "wearable quality". She was the inspiration behind my ombred hair and actually made me feel cool about having curly locks, back when I had no idea about who I was. So thank you Shenae for helping me feel confident within myself and for being a true style icon. 

Lots of Love, 
Tam 
xxx

Ps. This is my last post today, promise!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario