martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Now I'm breaking at the britches and at the end of all your lines


Hey hey everybody, 

This was a bit of a Birdy inspired look that I meshed together from my very kind friends clothes. I stayed round the night to lose scrabble virginity, I know, how can I be 17 and not even attempted a game of scrabble? I just do not know, but I do know that I'm pretty much addicted now and I cannot wait for a rematch (of course I lost, being an amateur). Anyway, being me, I forgot a change of clothes, so my friend kindly lent me these.

Angora Jumper: Lipsy
Dress: Primark
Tights: god knows
Boots: Topshop

Please do excuse the very attractive name badge, completely forgot it was there. Does your school make you wear them? I'm convinced we're the only one.

Happy Pancake Day!
Love, 
Tam
xxx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario