jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Review: 'The Hunter Games'

Film is not usually something I write about on here but that just proves how unmissable 'The Hunger Games' is. I haven't read the ins and outs of the story line or the writers intended message but at a guess, I think it's a comment on our societies obsession with virtual entertainment and reality TV, obviously with children fighting to the death, this film is an extreme but it does get you thinking, much like 'Black Mirror' does (another MUST SEE). 

I don't want to reveal too much, but in essence the film follows a young girls journey as she sacrifices herself to take her sisters place as a sort of child gladiator. You can tell it's a tear jerker but it's also majorly action packed so I guess it's an all rounder, there's something for everyone. It has definitely left some unanswered questions though so I'm desperate to read the books. 

My Rating: *****

x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario