jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Welcome...

Hey hey hey,

Thought I'd start writing a blog because making videos has proven to be extremely difficult whilst studying for my exams! Blog posts are much quicker, especially as I do not have to faff around with the editing. It took me a whole evening just to upload one video! It is a real shame because I found making videos is incredibly fun (even the editing) but I will still be uploading whenever I can.

My posts are going to contain a real mish-mash of things. Obviously, it will be mostly fashion and beauty related but there may be posts on my everyday life on here too. 

At the moment I am on holiday in Tenerife, basking in the sun, drinking cocktails and generally enjoying the beautiful weather. We've been quad biking, getting our feet eaten (by tiny, harmless fish but still) and experiencing new delicacies, so I will definitely have to show you the pictures on my return! 

Until next time,
Tam
xxx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario